Marketing For Professional Firms
What is it?
Marketing is information introducing a business, written out and distributed.
Why is it needed?
It helps firms to attract and retain suitable Clients in profitable and productive ways.
When Is it useful?
- Enquiry – that vital first contact
- Agreement – the business decision
- Renew/Repeat – the long-term loyalty
How does it work?
This introduction aims to create resonance and rapport with your target audience.
Who is it for?
The best audience is full of Potential Ideal Clients at or near engagement decision.
Where does it work?
- Externally – to find suitable Clients
- Internally – while working with the Client
- Externally – after the work is finished